Do you want to be part of a highly specialized, dynamic team?
CTS is currently looking for experienced ServiceNow professionals.
Counter Threat Solutions seeks experienced ServiceNow Developers and Administrators for challenging opportunities with our prestigious Washington DC client. These are dynamic opportunities to showcase your technical skills in a challenging and fast paced environment. Day/Core hours.
ServiceNow professionals must have verifiable experience in Development and Administration of a ServiceNow platform in an Enterprise environment. They must work well productively and collaboratively with others and be effective under pressure.
- Applicable degree(s): Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Programming, Database Administration, Geographic Information Systems, Information Security, Information Technology (IT) or Software Engineering.
- Minimum six (5) years of demonstrated experience in development/administration in the ServiceNow environment. Academics and Certifications will be considered as part of the overall assessment process.
- Considerable experience with the ServiceNow ITOM process required.
- Demonstrated experience with CMDB, Service Mapping, Event Management and Discovery.
- Ability to work independently and within groups.
- Location:Washington Metropolitan Area CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
The most qualified candidates will have a current Security Clearance. Sponsorship may be considered on a case by case basis. US Citizenship is REQUIRED.
About Counter Threat Solutions (CTS): CTS is a Woman-Owned Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) consultancy to the Federal government with a focus on the Intelligence and Defense communities. We provide mission-savvy subject matter experts and deliver innovative solutions to our clients. As such, we seek people passionate about their career specialty and reward our team members with competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% paid medical, dental and vision care premiums; a retirement plan with companymatch and immediate vesting; a generous annual training/tuition allowance; 6 weeks total paid time off; and performance-based merit increases and incentives.