About the role
Zillow Group is searching for a Software Development Engineer for a 3-month contract. This includes the chance to:
- Normalize real estate data from various sources across the United States
- Ensure quality of ETL processes
- Work with brilliant people who love to have fun
- Enjoy our awesome open office with great views, adjustable standing desks, a cold-brew coffee keg, private rooms with treadmill desks, frequent lunch deliveries, a bunch of video game consoles, games, ping pong, foosball, and other generous benefits
About the team
We ingest data from real estate organizations throughout the United States and use it to power Zillow Group brands. We’re a small team with a huge impact across the company. Our work enables users to find rich information about listings, home sales, and agents.
Who you are
- You have a degree in Computer Science or related field
- You have 3+ years of experience in C#
- You offer strong experience in MS SQL / PostgreSQL and database normalization
- You strive with building test cases / test plans and executing them
- Your background has Data Conversion and Data Cleansing experience
- You are an analytical, result driven individual with high attention to detail
- You are in love with all things data
Does this sound like you? If you’re searching for a challenge and want to work at an awesome company with amazing opportunities to learn and develop your skills, we welcome you to apply!
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
At Zillow Group Orange County, we have a lot to offer you, including:
- A great working environment
- Superb compensation, equity and an array of awesome benefits!
- Amazing views from our office, free unlimited drinks & snacks, weekly catered lunches, frequent happy hour events, game rooms, treadmill and stand-up desks, and much more!
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.