About the Team
The Developer Infrastructure team builds infrastructure and tools to support teams working on search, personalization, Zestimates, ad optimization, computer vision/deep learning, 3D tours, Instant Offers and other data-focused products. We are responsible for ensuring Applied Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, and SDEs can develop, test, and deploy high quality machine learning and analytics products at scale safely and efficiently. We support a team of 100+ applied scientists, machine learning engineers and SDEs. You can learn more at our blog:
About the Role
As a Software Development Engineer on the Developer Infrastructure team you will:
- Help design and implement new systems and tools
- Identify new opportunities and provide feedback for improving systems
- Provide guidance to teams on processes and tools
Who you are
You are passionate about automation and efficiency. You believe that shipping software can be painless, predictable, and frequent with the right infrastructure in place. You never stop improving and are constantly seeking better ways to do things.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Proficient in at least one scripting language such as Python or Ruby
- Familiar with common networking concepts and protocols
- Experience using a cloud computing platform e.g. AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with container orchestration e.g. Kubernetes a strong plus
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem a plus
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.