About the role
Zillow Group's B2B Marketing team is looking for a talented mid-level full-stack engineer to help create the next version of our cutting-edge agent marketing platform. Our ideal candidate is someone who excels at full-stack development and is comfortable with everything from designing databases to creating state-of-the-art user interfaces. We need someone who’s excited about learning and utilizing a wide range of technologies and wants to collaborate in a strong team environment.
As a developer on the team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Create high-visibility products with significant impact on Zillow Group’s revenue
- Pitch feature and product ideas and contribute to system architecture discussions
- Work cross functionally with UI/UX Designers, Product Marketing, and DevOps
About the team
The B2B Marketing Team is responsible for building products and solutions to help today’s modern real estate agent grow their business through Zillow Group’s suite of innovative advertising products. Our engineers create scalable solutions to serve the needs of multiple teams, brands and business groups across the company. Whether it’s solving complex engineering problems or business impact that drives you, this is an excellent opportunity to help shape the future of Zillow Group.
Who you are
- You earned a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- You acquired 5+ years of experience with a modern development platform (Java, Go, Python, Ruby on Rails, etc)
- You are proficient with both HTML and CSS, along with an impressive track record of creating high quality user interfaces
- You are very familiar with SQL databases
- You have past-experience defining, developing and maintaining scalable REST based interfaces
- Willingness to learn new technologies
Get to know us
Consistently recognized as one of the top places to work in Orange County, our Irvine office combines the best of Zillow Group and the best of Southern California. Take advantage of paid gym memberships, flexible schedules, convertible desks, catered lunches and happy hours, board game Fridays, hack weeks and more while enjoying our vibrant office culture and getting involved in the local community. We know how to get things done, and how to have a good time doing it.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.