Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
North Charlotte, NC
Our client is a large retail company that is headquartered in North Charlotte, NC. They are currently looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join their team.
This position is open to C2C candidates.
This Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) should be a technical resource that can develop as well as automate testing. This SDET should be able to automate unit, functional, and regression tests and have experience in Java, C/C+, and API development.
Responsibilities of the Software Development Engineer in Test:
- Provide hands-on development and executive of automated test plans/cases
- Maintain, extend, and enhance existing automation framework
- Continuously evaluate test cases for inclusion in regression
- Develop automation for newly integrated features
- Develop tool sets to augment QA and development testing
- Deliver high quality products in a timely and cost effective manner
Requirements of the Software Development Engineer in Test:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Familiarity with a variety of programming styles
- Deep knowledge of design patterns
- Understanding of ATDD, TDD, and test automation
- Solid database querying knowledge (MS SQL Server)
- Familiarity with Microservices, APIs, and RESTful APIs
- Experience with backend testing
- Protractor, Selenium, and Cucumber experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For immediate consideration, please email your MS Word resume to email@example.com
Keywords: Software Development Engineer in Test, SDET, Agile, Scrum, OOP, Functional Programming, Design Patterns, ATDD, TDD, Test Automation, MS SQL Server, Microservices, APIs, RESTful APIs, Backend Testing, Protractor, Selenium, Cucumber
Job ID: 318127
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!