About the role
We’re looking for a smart and passionate full-stack engineer to join the New Initiatives team at Zillow Group. Do you love solving complex problems, building services, and bridging the gap to new business opportunities? Read on to learn more!
- Invent elegant solutions to hard problems
- Be involved at all stages of application development, from UI design, to development, to deployment, to application monitoring
- Iterate quickly in an agile development process
- Build data processing systems from the ground up
- Design relational, NoSQL and Distributed Processing solutions using the latest technologies
- Provide feedback to influence product direction
- Enjoy our awesome open office with great views, adjustable standing desks, private rooms with treadmill desks, games, ping pong, foosball, and other generous benefits just waiting for you to stumble upon them
About the team
Our team’s objective is building the next generation of software to help propel our business to the next level of growth. We work across many lines of business by providing applications and automation that help them engage with our Premier Agent audience. We’re always looking for ways to improve our processes and move more quickly while ensuring our end-users get the best experience. Join us!
Who you are
- Proficient with an object oriented programming language (Java, Python, C#, Golang, etc)
- Experience with scalable backend service frameworks and microservice architecture
- 5+ years experience and a proven track record of high productivity in designing, coding, and debugging web applications and backend services.
- 4+ years using and building systems using relational and non-relational databases such as SQL Server, Mongo Db or similar
- Experience with Data Conversion and Data Cleansing is preferred
- You are an analytical, result driven individual with high attention to detail
- A degree in Computer Science or related field
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.