Analysts International (AIC) has been engaged to identify a FTE Software Development Manager to support a team of innovative developers at a Denver, Colorado based institution.
The Software Development Manager must be able to create an inspiring workplace where talented people feel empowered to drive amazing customer experiences and business results. The engineering team is responsible for design, implementation, and support.
This key leader will work closely with the Product and Program Management team to define a road map and plans for delivery of innovative and high quality features, and will partner with other teams across Technology to solve complex technology problems and continuously improve operations.
- Lead a development team through the SDLC to meet evolving customer needs
- Build, coach, and maintain a team of skilled and engaged software developers
- Collaborate with Product, Program and other engineering teams to deliver best-in-class solutions
- Embrace the DevOps model by owning the end-to-end technology and infrastructure stack
- Bachelors in Computer Science or closely related degree
- Experience in designing and delivering web-based services and applications
- Strong experience in operational excellence (health monitoring, operational metrics)
- Great design and problem solving skills, with strong bias for engineering excellence
- Sound knowledge of software engineering practices, SDLC, build process and operations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- 2+ years leading teams is preferable
- Experience working in an Agile development and DevOps environment
- Coaching and developing others
- Enterprise level influence and strategy
- Experience working in a metrics driven environment
- Continuously improving technology and process
For more information regarding this exciting career venture, please contact Nicole Foster at 925.239.1712. Thank you for your interest.