LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Software Development Technical Writer. This is a long-term contract opportunity with a possible right-to-hire for our client in St. Louis, MO.
- Possess expertise in the business unit(s) (s)he supports, as well as an understanding of the organization's systems and capabilities.
- Provide detailed software development documentation, documentation for API's, write software development kits
- Utilize understanding of both business process and technical capabilities to implement solutions to the more complex business needs/problems.
- Gather, refine and validate complex technical requirements, interdependencies, potential risks and issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field preferred
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Technical Analyst of technical writer
- Must understand full SDLC
- Must have experience working with or creating documentation for API's or have Charter experience
- Experience writing strong requirements
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.