Candidate will support software development tasks as part of a larger team dedicated to the customer mission. Responsibilities will include:
* Development of Java applications for ground data processing.
* Support all phases of the software lifecycle, including software implementation, integration, debugging, and full documentation.
* Evaluate and recommend architecture and process improvements.
* Bachelor's Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
* Bachelor's Degree preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field) * 3 years of experience with Java and the Linux development environment. * Experience with Mission Planning, and Continuous Integration preferred. * Good organizational skills, excellent problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to work with a large development team preferred.
6 Years Minimum