Software Engineer 4
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Technical professionals are defined by what they create. Our client has the risk taking corporate culture, strategic R&D investments and global know-how to imagine, develop and market products that lead the industry.
- Quickly prototyping and developing consumer-facing services that will be displayed on millions of devices.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas to peers and distributed teamsDelivering products with top notch quality in a fast paced environment
- Contributing towards building a system with a test driven development / agile approach
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering / or related field
- Total years of experience 5+ years
- 2 years of experience working with spark with python or scala
- Experience with pipeline tools such as airflow
- Experience with java and python
- Strong development skills in Java, Scala and/or C++.
- Experience with caching technologies using Redis, Memcached.
- Knowledge of various databases / database technologies - Oracle, Postgres, Cassandra (NoSQL).
- Exposure to implementing real-time streaming data pipelines on large volumes of data using Kafka, Spark.
- Big Data technologies and languages (Pig, Hive, Spark, Hadoop).
- Familiarity with version control software, such as Git.
- Highly proficient in Object Oriented Design and Development.
- Experience in Automation and Load Testing Frameworks.