Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Digital Marketing IT Department has an opening for a Software Engineer, Ads Measurement to support the Shopper Marketing program. This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
Help to build Albertsons Adtech Ecosystem and deliver on a multi-year roadmap that delivers new and optimized digital marketing advertising solutions. Albertson's Companies is looking for people who are interested in re-imagining the grocery experience by harnessing with the power of digital technologies. Software engineer in Ads Measurement team will be responsible for creating insights that allow our advertisers to optimize their marketing spend, as well as providing real-time signals necessary to run our ads eco system at scale.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Define data requirements in collaboration with digital, marketing, and external teams.
• Work closely with our product managers and data analysts to build state of the art Ads measurement solution.
• Design, Manage and Orchestrate solutions for Attribution, Measurement and Optimization - Online Conversion Attribution, Brand Lift, Multi-channel attribution, Incremental sales lift.
• Build and improve the machine learning models for ads measurement within Liveramp's Analytics workbench.
• Develop models for user matching and conversion attributions.
• Develop new techniques to mine the offsite signals to drive ads performance, e.g., retargeting
• Work on large scale data systems, backend services, and product integration
• Analyze/understand defined segments, customer behavior, and customer journeys to inform audience segmentation strategy.
• Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively within matrices, 'virtual' and flat environments.
• + years' experience operating an identity solution (Preferably Liveramp).
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience
• 5 - 7 years' experience implementing Analytics solutions
• 2+ years-experience with hardcore statistical modeling, predictive modeling
• Knowledge of R, SQL, and Python a must; familiarity with Scala is an asset
• Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau)
• Knowledge of data mining, machine learning, natural language processing a must (e.g. Regression models, Monte Carlo simulation, Random Forest, k-NN, Naïve Bayes, Support Vector Machine, Unsupervised learning etc.)
• Well-organized, detail oriented, has great communication skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have experience integrating marketing automation systems (Google DoubleClick/DV360, SA360 and GA) and integrating those systems with other technologies
• Must have experience in attribution and measurement solutions in AdTech ecosystem.
• Must understand Data Clean rooms.
• Understanding of Ad Servers, DMPs, DSPs, CDPs, and campaign management solutions highly preferred.
• Experience working in cloud environments (Azure, Google, AWS) and container-based architecture.
• Experience with build pipelines (Jenkins) and software build tools (python packaging, sbt, gradle)
• Integrating data to new or existing database structures that includes mining data, using query language(s) to create data that supports marketing program forecasting, measurement, and assessment.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled