CTL Resources has open positions available immediately to support an ongoing program. This meaningful work will support the mission of the U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) by creating Web-based and Java mission systems supporting the Intelligence, Global Strike, and Nuclear Planning communities within the Mission Planning and Analysis System (MPAS) framework.
- Plan, conduct, and coordinate software development activities.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission problems or questions in computer language for solutions by means of data processing equipment.
- Apply the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle.
- Apply knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter to be programmed in business/mission applications, information processing techniques used, and information gathered from system users to develop software.
- Correct program errors, prepare operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- Ensure software standards are met.
- Work within teams of 2-5 software engineers to create/improve software systems within the Integrated Strategic Planning and Analysis Network (ISPAN) Mission Planning and Application System (MPAS) system of systems which assists USSTRATCOM with the development of nuclear and conventional kinetic/non-kinetic strike options.
- Demonstrate successful software development experience with the following software frameworks, methodologies, environments, software development tools and environments:
- Web Services
- Experience with Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) or Spring Framework patterns
- Experience with Object/Relational Mapping Framework (Hibernate) or SQL
- Experience with Web Services (REST / SOAP) or XML experience.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design.
- Agile software development methodologies
- Test Driven Development approach
- Familiarity with development tooling Eclipse, GIT, JUnit, JIRA, Subversion, JIRA, Crucible, Fisheye
- USSTRATCOM / Offutt AFB / DoD Experience a plus
- GOTS Products (such as EADSIM, HPAC, PDCALC, PFPS, IWMDT)
- TS Clearance (highly preferred) / may accept a secret with an interim TS (least desired option)
Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent experience and 2-13 years of applicable experience
Omaha, NE (Offutt AFB: US STRATCOM)
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities, like ERAM and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.