Software Engineer - Hoofddorp (the Netherlands)
Accruent is looking for a front-end software engineer, who will be part of our agile team to improve and adjust each increment. The software engineer works closely with Product Management and will be part of the product team: Meridian Cloud. You will be part of the international development team with a homebase in Hoofddorp.In this challenging role, you will be working in a fast paced international department, with the latest (Microsoft) tools & technologies such as Azure, and automated testing.
The Software engineer is responsible for ensuring that our products and services deliver relevant value to our customers.
- Responsible for rate of production and lead time, ensuring the successful completion of work-in-progress.
- Works with the software architect and team members to improve technical integrity and reduce technical debt and signals bottlenecks.
- Responsible for conducting forward leaning technology investigations (spikes).
- Working with the software architect on technical approaches and designs.
- Encourages and enforces engineering best practices and contribute to a positive vibe within the team
- Assist in Support, Training and Documentation when required
- Relevant education on Information Technology (or similar) and a minimum of 3 years working with B2B/enterprise systems.
- Experience within an agile/SCRUM environment in software companies in a similar role.
- Highly values unit testing, clean, readable code and other software engineering practices.
- Passionate about continuous improvement.
- Production system experience - has lived with the impact of software and system design decisions on manageability, supportability, troubleshooting.
- Experience with multi-tenant Cloud/SaaS design architectures and infrastructure is an advantage.
- Experience with .NET/C# (no Java)
- Can conform and reacts well to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines within a fast-moving environment.
- Can speak and write fluently in English. Other languages are highly appreciated
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a quickly growing- and very successful international software company, with a broad base of large process and power industry customers.
- Working within an international distributed team located in 4 offices in Europe and Russia.
- Room for ideas and initiatives in an informal and open organization that is in close contact with its customer base.
- Competitive salary based on experience and skill level.
- Excellent secondary employment package
- Bonus plan will depend on the position
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.