Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300 stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.The Digital Marketing IT Department has an opening for a Software Engineer, Audience Management to support the Shopper Marketing program. This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
Help to build Albertsons Adtech Ecosystem and deliver on a multi-year roadmap that delivers new and optimized digital marketing advertising solutions. Albertson's Companies is looking for people who are interested in re-imagining the grocery experience by harnessing with the power of digital technologies. Software engineer, Audience management, will be responsible for creating insights that allow our advertisers to optimize their marketing spend, as well as providing real-time signals necessary to run our ads eco system at scale.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Define data requirements in collaboration with digital, marketing, and external teams.
* Work closely with our product managers and data analysts to build state of the art Audience management solutions.
* Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
* Optimize Guaranteed-Delivery (Reach and Frequency) for Ads.
* Capitalize on the organic shopping behaviors on Albertsons today and facilitate retentive behaviors to provide more people value and business value.
* Familiar with at least one mainstream machine learning programming framework. Good theoretical grounding in machine learning concepts and techniques.
* Develop new techniques to mine the offsite signals to drive audience performance.
* Work on large scale data systems, backend services, and product integration
* Analyze/understand defined segments, customer behavior, and customer journeys to inform audience segmentation strategy.
* Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively within matrices, 'virtual' and flat environments.
* 2 years' experience operating an identity solution (Preferably Liveramp).
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience
* 3 years' experience implementing Analytics solutions.
* 2 years experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling.
* Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
* Knowledge of R, SQL and Python a must.
* Have working knowledge and experience with third party integrations.
* Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau).
* Well-organized, detail oriented, has great communication skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have experience integrating marketing automation systems (Google DoubleClick/DV360, SA360 and GA) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
* Must understand Data Clean rooms.
* Understanding of Ad Servers, DMPs, DSPs, CDPs, and campaign management solutions highly preferred.
* Experience working in cloud environments (Azure, Google, AWS) and container-based architecture.
* Experience with build pipelines (Jenkins) and software build tools (python packaging, sbt, gradle)
* Integrating data to new or existing database structures that includes mining data, using query language(s) to create data that supports marketing program forecasting, measurement and assessment.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled