Site: OR - Bend
Business Title: Software Engineer
Shift: Normal Day
Qorvo is currently seeking a Software Engineer to join its Bend, Oregon Wafer Fabrication facility Manufacturing Systems team. This is an exciting, multidimensional role and opportunity for growth within an experienced, high-performance IT group which designs, develops and supports semiconductor manufacturing systems for Qorvo, a rapidly growing technology company supplying components to the wireless and communications industries.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with experience in Software Development processes, programming, and business process analysis. In addition, strong problem solving, verbal and written communication, inter-group coordination, multi-tasking, and teamwork skills are required. Software development and troubleshooting are the primary focus, but experienced developers will help shape the architecture of the affected manufacturing systems.
Scope of Responsibilities / Expectations:
- Works with team members and Factory representatives to design, develop, deploy, and sustain integration software between manufacturing equipment and the rest of the Manufacturing IT Systems architecture.
- Works with the tool owners, process owners, and manufacturing associates to determine what automation is required and how to best provide the solution.
- Interactions with equipment toolsets including (but not limited to) Photo, Etch, Diffusion, Implant and Metrology.
- Direct experience with equipment level semiconductor automation initiatives and related technologies are also a plus.
- Developing, testing and deploying automation software Providing support of delivered automation software
- Developing code modules within a predefined frame work (top level vs. override) for automation processes.
- Developing utilities and scripts to automate the sustaining and reporting processes
- BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- 1+ years experienceserving roles effectively within the Systems Development Life Cycle.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.
Location: OR - Bend
Activation Date: Thursday, December 5, 2019
Expiration Date: Saturday, December 12, 2020