Who is Endurix?
We are an established leader in Agile Staffing Solutions; we not only work to keep pace with industry changes, but we also master them. With progression at the core of our business model, accompanied by integrity and respect, our team of expert and dynamic professional recruiters is committed to helping you reach your highest potential.
Get to know our client:
Are you looking to join a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs? Does the idea of working with a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems sound intriguing? If so, then read on, because they are looking for you. As a Software Engineer with this team, you will be providing e-learning solutions to customers and end-users. These solutions will be utilized by airlines, training centers, and individual users around the world. This is great opportunity for someone starting their career or looking to take the next step!
Responsibilities will involve, but not be limited to:
- Compile and analyze technical requirements for e-learning products.
- Maintain, design, and develop existing and new database solutions.
- Use modern programming and debugging skills to write well-designed testable code.
- Expand existing software to meet the changing technological needs.
- Develop state of the art modern front-end interfaces.
- Design and develop scalable and secure back-end solutions
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Adhere to all company and contractual standards and processes applicable to software.
- Solid foundation in C#.
- Experience working with Web frameworks (like React or Angular
- Experience with Visual Studio and comparable Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Strong experience working with MVC and Entity frameworks.
- Strong experience working with SQL, database design and optimization.
- Experience with cloud-based web platforms (Azure, AWS, or others) is a plus.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science. (A related Degree in Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics may be considered)
- Zero to four (0 - 4) year(s) of experience
- The ability to work in a small team environment to achieve project goals