Who is Endurix?
We are an established leader in Agile Staffing Solutions; we not only work to keep pace with industry changes, but we also master them. With progression at the core of our business model, accompanied by integrity and respect, our team of expert and dynamic professional recruiters is committed to helping you reach your highest potential.
Get to know our client:
Are you looking to join a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs? Does the idea of working with a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems sound intriguing? If so, then read on, because they are looking for you. As a Software Engineer with this team, you will be working to design, code and test simulation aircraft system models. These models are incorporated into flight simulator devices they build for Airlines around the world. If you are an engineer who enjoys a challenge while learning the many aspects of the ever-changing and cutting-edge technology that make up today’s aircraft. This is great opportunity for someone starting their career or looking to take the next step!
- Analyzes aircraft documentation to gain understanding aircraft system workings.
- Use modern programming and debugging skills to write well-designed testable code.
- Expand existing software to meet the changing technological needs.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional simulation.
- Document and maintain software functionality.\Adhere to all company and contractual standards and processes applicable to software.
- Solid foundation in C++
- Exposure to Visual Studio or comparable Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Performed troubleshooting and debugging of errors in applications.
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal communication.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong verbal, written, and active listening communication skills.
- Must possess exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Matlab/Simulink experience a plus
- Strong problem resolution and skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science. (A related Degree in Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics may be considered)
- 0 - 4 years of experience as a software engineer
- The ability to work in a small team environment to achieve project goals
- Aviation industry experience is a plus