Penske Truck Leasing has an exciting opportunity to join our IT Development team! You will get to work with some of the latest technologies to deliver innovative logistics solutions to our customers. We have opportunities available in Reading, Pennsylvania at our Corporate office or in our new IT Development and Collaboration Center in Tampa, Florida.
This position will analyze, maintain and support BPM applications for IT & end user groups. In addition it will be responsible for analyzing performance of applications and troubleshoot problems, being involved in the coding, testing
and documentation of the proposed solution, and supporting the BPM infrastructure and own the overall architecture.
• Analyze BPM solutions based on customer requirements and suggest the best solution.
• Ability to understand, re-engineer, improve, and implement complex business processes.
• Ensure processes are aligned with the company's business process vision.
• Perform proof of concepts to help the business recognize the feasibility of an automated solution.
• Facilitate strategic planning and process improvement prioritization events for the enterprise.
• Responsible for analyzing and identifying performance issues, recoding bugs, testing fixes and implementing the solution identified.
• Participate in meetings with business clients to analyze their requirements and clarify specific details for each project and/or enhancement request.
• Capture high-level solutions and business process flows for major initiatives that have impact on the architecture, object model, integration, or business process.
• Assist the business owners in creation of use cases used in the design validation and subsequently in testing the processes, administration and measurement of unified process improvement initiatives.
• Involved in capacity planning and DR strategy of the BPM infrastructure.
• Other projects as assigned by the manager
• 7+ years of experience as a BPM developer or similar experience, with 2+ years of experience with Savvion, including business process and system analysis, requirements gathering, and application implementation.
• 2 years of project management required.
• Hands-on experience with Savvion (preferred), Appian, Pega, IBM or other business process management technology.
• Strong Java development experience using Spring and Apache iBATIS frameworks.
• Strong experience in testing methodologies, test case development, testing execution and debugging techniques required.
• Pluses: SQL, Agile/Kanban, Responsive design and adaptive development, REST API development, JIRA, Confluence, BAMBOO, ANT, jQuery, iSeries DB2.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Working knowledge of systems development standards and procedures required.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Visio and Powerpoint required.
• Ability to quickly understand and assess impact of existing and new technology on the business.
• Experience in working with various business and IT teams to deliver technology solutions that add significant value to business processes/functions.
• Experience in working with outside vendors and global development partners.
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills with ability to interact with business stakeholders and IT Management.
• Ability to work at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated ability of adapting to change and viewing change as an opportunity to add value to the organization.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 260,000 vehicles, employs more than 29,000 people, and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit http://www.GoPenske.com to learn more.