Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Kansas City, MO or Fort Myers, FL or Grand Cayman
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Software Engineer in Kansas City, MO or Fort Myers, FL or Grand Cayman
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
• 2-7 years of experience in software development
• Strong knowledge of .NET, Python & C#
• Experience developing high volume web systems with backend SQL Server databases
• An eye for usability
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
• Independent Decision Making: Ability to work autonomously with little supervision and a high attention to detail and quality. Uses analysis, consistent rationality and objectivity when making decisions. Anticipates consequences of judgments.
• Adaptable: The ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapid fast changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture. Willing and able to learn multiple, diverse technologies rather than leaning on a single ‘favorite’.
• Results Oriented: Motivated and able to juggle the dueling needs of a ‘best’ and ‘fastest’ solution. Not interested in the academic process of coding so much as the bottom line impact.
• Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop and maintain business relationships, as well as the ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams.
• Developing, analyzing, troubleshooting high volume web systems with backend SQL Server, Linux and Windows database administration
• Building, maintaining and optimizing the back-end platforms for high volume web systems
• Software Development, coding applications using .Net, Python, C#.
• Architect and develop new products and enhance current product features based on market changes and opportunities
• Refactor, update, and revitalize codebases as advances in technology allow for more capabilities.
• Troubleshoot and fix system failures and system performance, especially as systems scale
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.