Position: Software Engineer - QA
Location: San Jose, CA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP protocol stack, http, dnS and other related protocols and products (DNS, DHCP, VPN, HA, routing and switching)
- Experience working on systems, or/and distributed systems with focus on networking/firewall technologies.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating system at kernel/user level.
- Good Understanding of security technologies like firewall, IPS, Authentication, VPN etc.
- Experience looking at packet captures and in handling customer issues and trouble-shooting
- Experience with testing “systems” products (network analytics, networking, virtualization, etc.) Working experience with REST APIs.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, a strong team player.
- Experience with open source tools and resources
- Demonstrated skills in scripting languages, such as shell and Python a plus
- Experience in using Spirent or Ixia traffic generator is a plus Experience configuring, installing, and troubleshooting server software and hardware in a Windows and Unix environment
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.