PeopleTec, Inc. is currently seeking a Software Engineer (Code Analyst) to support our Huntsville, AL location.
Candidate will work on the Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD) Ground Systems program for the U.S. Army. The selected candidates will review and assess prime contractor software documentation, development plans and other software development artifacts and establish an independent software development environment capability in the government laboratory. Limited travel to prime contractor development facilities may be required. This position will involve evaluations of various software related products and covers assessments of software products through all phases of software development life cycle, including software specifications, design, coding, and testing. This position will require coding, compiling and executing ADA, C++ and Java software in support of the assessment of algorithms, testing architecture threads and general source code assessments both static and dynamic.
- Minimum of 5 years (Mid-level) software development experience using (ADA, C++, or Java) with knowledge of system level architectures.
- Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse, Atego Apex, AdaState.
- Familiarity with GUI tools such as BXpro, Teluse.
- Familiarity with compilers to include: GNAT Ada, GNU C/C++, AIX C/C++ and Java
- Experience with software code analysis tools such as LRDR, AdaCore, Parasoft, McCabe IQ or Klockworks.
- Proficiency with IBM AIX, Sun Solaris or Red Hat Enterprise Linux OS environments.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- A DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have a Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this clearance level during their employment.
A completed Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Mathematics or Computer Science from an accredited university, however software development experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experience in GMD and domain knowledge about Ground Systems components to include: GMD Fire Control (GFC) IFICS Data Terminal (IDT), and Command Launch Equipment (CLE) is preferred.
- Past software development experience of Ground Systems components, specifically ADA code.
- Familiarity or training on tools such as Rational System Architect, Rational Rose, Rational ClearCase, Requisite Pro, Rhapsody and UML is a plus.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800 ) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.