Zodiac Aerospace is a world leader in aerospace equipment and systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft and for helicopters and spacecraft. It develops and manufactures state-of-the-art solutions to improve comfort and facilities on board aircraft and high-technology systems to increase aircraft performance and flight safety. Zodiac Aerospace, a Safran* company since February 2018, has 32,500 employees worldwide and generated revenue of 5.1billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017. Zodiac Aerospace is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange.
* Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with nearly 58,000 employees and sales of 15.8 billion euros in 2016. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
Want to work at an In-flight Entertainment (IFE) company that’s different? We’re famous for thinking outside of the box. We are looking for talented individuals to join us in our mission to redefine and revolutionize in-flight entertainment. Start a career at Zodiac Inflight Innovations and you’ll be joining an experienced and innovative team whose challenging spirit and imaginative work has created one of the best IFE systems on the market, RAVE.
The Software Engineer will understand the vision and passion of our products and development. The Software Engineer takes ownership of the product which includes full software development lifecycle activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of software, utilizing the latest technologies to meet our customer’s needs.
- Able to provide clear and understandable communication about the state of software under work.
- Provide support in the preparation and presentation of technical material for stakeholders.
- Works in a team environment to deliver team commitments.
- Participate in reviews of software designs and source code, both intra and extra team
- Develop software from concept to delivery to the customer, mainlining the highest standards of quality.
- Understands the relationship between IT based resources and their impact on software developed.
Preferred Qualifications and/or Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 3+ years working in a software engineering capacity
- Strong understanding of OOP, data structures including design and architecture of complex software systems.
- Experience building full stack software solutions.
- Experience with .Net, C++ and Python preferred.
- Experience with SQL, RMDBS, data analysis and data management.
- Experience with building and deploying web based applications and APIs.
- IFE experience a plus.
Strong written and verbal English communication skills
Must be proactive, meticulous, organized, and detail oriented
Ability to efficiently resolve problems
Ability to accomplish multiple tasks
Ability to work independently, with minimal direction
Team Player and Passionate about his/her craft
ID: IFA - 9080
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
It is the policy of Zodiac Aerospace to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
If you are applying for a job in the United States and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our Human Resources Department at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.