Axom Technologies is currently seeking a skilled Software Developer/Engineer to join our growing team! The Engineer will have direct experience with Analytic Cloud Development.
- At least 6 Years experience in Software development/engineering including requirements/analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Shall have at least 6 years of experience developing software with high level languages such as Java, C, C++
- Shall have a demonstrated work experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as HBase, Cloudbase\Accumulo, Big Table, etc.
- Shall have a demonstrated work experience with Map Reduce programming model and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig
- Shall have a demonstrated work experience with Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Shall have a demonstrated work experience with serialization such as JSON and/or BSON
- Shall have at least 3 years’ experience developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista) or UNIX/Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) operating systems
- Shall have a demonstrated work experience in the design and development of at least one Object Oriented system.
- Shall have a demonstrated work experience with developing solutions integrated and extended FOSS/COTS product.
B.S. degree or higher in a technical discipline is preferable. An additional 4 years of specialized experience can be substituted for a degree.
- TS/SCI w/ Polygraph required
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities