Software Engineer, Embedded OS & Application Tools Developer
Seeking a Software Engineer with experience in writing code to automate existing embedded applications. You’ll be working close with Diagnostics team, supporting software solutions used on client’s popular line of products and programs.
- 5+ years of C/C++ programming (Python desired)
- Development experience on Linux, UNIX or MacOS
- Excellent experience designing multi-threaded applications
- Proven debugging ability with eﬀective interpersonal skills
- Unix command line experience
- Objective-C and Cocoa knowledge is highly desired
- Experience debugging OS and hardware interaction is a plus
As a tools developer you will be responsible for automating internal software running on all of clients current and future embedded devices. You will have responsibilities spanning all aspects of the product development and test cycle.
- Developing and debugging applications and command line utilities for internal use
- Interacting with Hardware, Software, Test, Operations and various other cross- functional teams
- Triaging and debugging software issues on mobile and portable HW
- Supporting hardware development builds
Education: BS CS/CE
Embedded Software Engineer