Care Delivery is available on web and mobile. Over 50 million consumers have access to our solutions. Our engineers are passionate about building an experience that is seamless, performant, and scales to millions of users. You will report to the Engineering Manager of Care Delivery. If you share a similar passion for technology and are looking to solve hard practical problems, come join us!
Your primary responsibilities:
- Build scalable systems, libraries, and frameworks.
- Contribute to frontend code using React and Angular frameworks.
- Work with your team to create test plans and ensure quality.
- Help automate our certification process.
- Monitor production systems and provide on-call support.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role or the equivalent experience
- 3+ years of real industry experience
- You have a background in Java or another compiled language
- You have interest in learning Scala, or exposure to other functional programming languages
- You have unit testing experience (prefer Scalatest/Mockito/ScalaCheck)
- You have commercial experience with distributed, high-performance systems.
- Experience with cloud-based services and hosting (AWS EC2)
- You have experience integrating with third-party APIs, and the ability to understand them in multiple formats
- Experience developing APIs and web microservices
- If you are involved with open source projects, that’s a plus
- You are comfortable with Git
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere goal to help people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).