Software Engineer - C#, C ++
This company produces both high quality games and a supporting platform that are revolutionizing an industry. Our creative culture includes a happy mix of inventors, designers, programmers, artists, game developers, and business and gaming professionals. We all share a dedicated work ethic mixed with a great sense of humor. In other words, we work hard to produce great products and have fun doing it!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? If you have the talent, skills and desire to run with a fun and fast-paced team, submit your resume today!
About the Company
They are a leading, comprehensive gambling platform and game provider specializing in traditional and skill-based entertainment casino gaming solutions. Uniting game design with proven casino floor expertise, we are experts in today’s casino gaming environment.
Full Time Position
We are looking for a Software Engineer with strong technical and engineering skills. As a senior technical contributor, you will be part of the platform team and work closely with game developers. If you are passionate about your work, thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and have proven experience building software platforms, then you are the kind of engineer we are looking for.
This role offers a wide variety of technical challenges to solve and explore. You will help find solutions to implementing innovative gameplay concepts for casino gaming, networked multiplayer games, adhering to government regulations and specifications, and finding creative ways to meet the demands of players around the globe.
You will design, develop and maintain C++ and C# applications, services, automated tests, and tools as a member of the platform team and coordinate as needed with all members of the technical staff, including game development leadership and game engineering.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience developing platforms and services in C# and C++ in a production environment
- Proficient and up-to-date in C# and C++, with a solid foundation in object-oriented programming and the .NET ecosystems
- Experience developing software for the Windows operating system, including knowledge of the Win32 API and architecture (kernel32, etc)
- Proven experience writing, maintaining and debugging multi-threaded code
- Proven experience writing, maintaining and debugging networking code using TCP/IP and UDP sockets
- Proven skill writing clean, readable, reusable software libraries
- Solid working knowledge of a wide variety of design and architectural patterns
- Demonstrated commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creation of quality products
- Extensive experience using a version control system, preferably Perforce
- Develop modules and components within the gambling platform
- Update and modify existing software as feature requests and bug fixes are identified
- Troubleshoot existing software when errant behavior is identified
- Work closely with members of the platform team and leadership to develop a high quality, functional product
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software, ensuring high-performing and high-quality services
- Mentoring of platform and game development team members
- Develop coding standards and establish best practices for platform software
- Ensure the Synergy Platform meets evolving gaming industry regulations and standards
- Provide technical leadership to other engineers with regard to platform architecture and design
- Provide technical leadership with regard to platform architecture and design
- Other duties as identified from time to time.