RADA Technologies, LLC is a defense radar company specializing in the production and sales of All-Threat, Air Surveillance radars. RADA Technologies, LLC offers advanced pulse-Doppler, multi-mission, AESA radars for tactical applications. These software-defined radars introduce hemispheric spatial coverage with excellent performance-to price ratio.
RADA Technologies, LLC located in the Maryland / Greater Washington DC area. Our focused size is ideal for innovation, collaboration, and professional growth, and our combined staff expertise is both comprehensive and diverse. We are always interested in adding new members to our team who thrive in this environment.
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer for our Germantown, MD office. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- The Software Engineer will have excellent analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Gather user requirements and program well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing systems as needed and ensure software is updated with the latest features.
- Other duties as assigned to assist the overall success of the company.
- Due to the nature of work, US Citizenship is required with the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance. Candidates already in possession of a clearance are preferred. A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field. Experience with embedded systems, signal process, and radar systems is desired.
- 3-5 years of experience with C/C++/C# and automated unit testing.
- Understand Radar types, concepts and theory of operation.
- Be physically capable of lifting up to 50lbs alone, or 100lbs in a 2-person lift.
- Be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Be able to plan and execute radar test plans.
- Be able to work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Experience with scripting languages Python/Shell, source control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN, Redmine).
- Experience with Embedded Multi-threaded application development and inter-process communication.
- Experience with Windows/MFC GUI design and programming.
- Experience with network development (protocols, messaging libraries, socket programming, etc.).
RADA Technologies, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision with the option to participate in a pre-tax Health Savings Account
- LT/ST Disability Insurance & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off allowance
Software Developer / Engineer