Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company of over 4000 employees that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. Our suite of services – online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities – have positioned us a major player in the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry.
Working at Cvent
- Award-winning company culture
- Facetime with the CEO
We are looking for Software Engineer II's to join our rapidly growing technology team. The prerequisites for joining our development team are simple. We care more about your attitude and aptitude than the specific tools and technologies you have used in the past. You need to have a strong passion for software development and must take pride in your coding. You should also have great analytical skills and ability to handle complex, modular software development in a collaborative team-based environment.
- Investigate software problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions.
- Perform and/or oversee software upgrades and implementations
- Serve as technical specialist to in-house support group
- Work as a team member with other technical staff and vendors to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, CIS or related field
- 2+ years experience with Java Development in an Object Oriented environment
- Experience with J2EE (JSP, Servlet, EJB, JDBC, SQL)
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace