* Join our team of .Net Software Engineers delivering customized solutions on the ESRI GIS and
ArcFM Solution to Utility companies around the world.
* As a member of our Professional Services team you will be responsible for designing,
developing, and deploying enterprise-level web and desktop applications using C#, ArcObjects,
and the .Net framework.
* The ideal candidate for this role will have prior experience in a customer-facing software
engineering role with responsibility for tasks in the full software development life cycle from
design to end-user support.
- Design & Develop enterprise-level software solutions on the ESRI GIS platform and ArcFM
relating to implementing/customizing desktop, web and mobile based solutions for electric, gas,
water and wastewater utility clients.
- Serve as one of the primary contacts to a client base that is knowledgeable, technical, and
often in operation-critical functions at utility companies. Create and maintain the client
relationships that are valuable to our organization
- Solve internal and external technical issues ranging across database configuration, software
defects, and solution education.
- The ideal candidate will be able to develop applications independently or as part of a solutions
team and have excellent problem solving skills.
- Bachelor of Science degree in CS or CIS preferred, or related field with computer emphasis
- 3+ years’ experience developing end-user applications and interfaces in a .NET development
environment. C# coding experience preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience developing end-user applications and interfaces with an object-oriented
- 1+ years’ experience with commercial RDBMS such as Oracle and SQL Server required.
- Must have experience in Windows-based software development tools, including Visual Studio.
- High level of professionalism in oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with GIS software preferred and experience with ArcFM Solution software
would be a plus.
- Prior experience with Continuous Integration and/or Jenkins a plus.
- Prior experience with Windows Installer XML (WIX) a plus.
- Prior Support Services experience a plus.
- Experience working with electric, gas, water and wastewater utility companies a plus.