|Reference # :||19-00811||Title :||Software Engineer II Software Engineer II|
|Location :||Santa Clara, CA|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||01/29/2019 / 01/29/2020|
|Job ID: 8785993|
Job Title: Software Developer - Medical Device Software
Job Company: Global Pharma
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job Duration: 1 year contract
- As a Software Developer, you will assist in developing a medical device instrument software using Microsoft technical stack include C#, WPF, XAML and SQL database.
-Y ou will be part of scrum team to execute assigned tasks within deadlines and attend team meetings to communicate project status and team discussions in a timely fashion.
· 5+ years of experience in developing WPF allocation using Visual Studio.
· Demonstrated expertise in working with XAML UI screen and adherence to best coding practices.
· Experience with agile processes, especially Scrum.
· Working experience Git code repository and Jira defect tracking system.
· Familiarity and experience in developing medical device software is a plus.