Work directly in embedded software (C/C++) and CAN networks
Negotiates specification, software deliverable schedules and change requirements with customer
Investigates and follows up on major or non-routine customer field complains
Conduct peer review meetings with other developers and senior engineers/managers
Recommends and implements improvements and resolutions
Masters* – Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or a related field of study
Experience: Three (3)* years in the position above, as a Technical Lead, as an Embedded Software Engineer, or in a related body control module software development role
Experience must include at least:
1. Three (3) years working with the embedded software development full life cycle.
2. Three (3) years of C programming for 16/32/64 bit micro-controllers.
3. Three (3) years with communication protocols, including CAN, LIN, and SPI.
4. Three (3) years with testing tools, including Vector and Intrepid.
5. Two (2) years of configuration and integration of Autosar MCAL drivers and Autosar based RTOS environment.
6. Low level drivers including ADC, PWM, GPIO, motor driver, timer modules, CAN-FD, memory management units, ECC, and flash memory.
7. Interrupt service routines, exception handlers, task scheduling, and multi-core CPU operation.
8. Emulators, debuggers, and compilers.
9. Lab equipment, including microscopes, DMM, and power supplies.
10. Writing and executing unit and integration level test plans and performing static analysis using QA_C and Polyspace.
11. Reading schematics, electrical block diagrams, and IC datasheets.
12. Automotive cybersecurity and functional safety standards.
*Will accept equivalent foreign degree; will accept Bachelor’s degree in above major fields of study and five (5) years of relevant experience; will also accept any fully equivalent combination of education, training, and/or work experience.