Veritude is hiring a Software Engineer in Test to be work at Fidelity Investments at their RTP NC location.
The Software Engineer in Test is a developer who is passionate about cutting edge technologies with a proven background in software development, software quality engineering, agile (SCRUM), test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing.
The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and executing software which ensures the Quality of Fidelity’s cutting edge Trading Platform by using industry standard tools, custom built solutions, and strong problem solving skills. He/she will own the standardization of these frameworks and source code across multiple products within the Trading/Brokerage portfolio of products. He/She will also work closely with Developers, Architects, and Operations to ensure application code Quality thru use of code reviews, UNIT test automation and will also be critical in standing up continuous integration and continuous delivery capabilities.
Skillset & Responsibilities:
Highly technical and experienced with the following technologies (or similar):
- Web Services (RESTful, SOAP)
- Knockout.js, Angular.js, Backbone.js
- Patterns/Frameworks: MVVM, MVC, WCF, WPF, WinForms
- Assertion Languages: Jasmine, Mocha, Chai
- Experience with Automation Tools & Technologies is a plus:
- Selenium Web Driver/Coded UI/ Protractor/SAHI Pro/KARMA
- Parasoft SOAtest, Parasoft Service Virtualize
Important soft skills include:
- Strong oral and written communication
- Sound attention to details
- Excellent leadership capabilities
- Ability to drive Strategy & Change across organizations
- Build Continuous Integration/Delivery automation solutions for each product/project
- Provide Automation solutions for large scale projects from an end to end perspective including front end, middle tier services and back end data providers.
- Developing frameworks which promote: Maintainability, Flexibility, Extensibility and Scalability
- Performing reviews of code, and automation strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or closely related field) with at least 5+ years of experience
- Strong Objected Oriented Programming skills
- Experience in both Windows and Linux environments
- Experience providing Continuous Integration/Delivery solutions using tools such as Jenkins & UDeploy
- Strong knowledge of database concepts
- Experience working in Agile(SCRUM) teams
- Experience building complex software applications or automation framework