Join a large energetic team that works across a multitude of features in the Simulink UI area. As part of the team you will be involved in developing new test strategies and testing frameworks for automated testing of various Simulink based features. You will also collaborate with other Quality Engineering and Software Development teams to create and evolve policies, best practices, and build testing frameworks for performing robust testing of software.
In addition, you will engage early in the software development process, influencing requirements specifications, and discussing software design and testability with software engineers. As a member of this large team, you will get exposure either directly or indirectly to different domains and different techniques used in testing.
- Creating test strategy, test plans and test procedures across various Simulink features
- Implementing non-functional testing like performance, security, and reliability testing
- Debugging issues, reporting bugs and qualifying bug fixes
- Creating test tools and enhancing existing ones
- Participating in design reviews and code reviews
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Experience with MATLAB
- Self-motivated and independent
- Good problem solving skills
- Exposure to Simulink is a plus
- Exposure to Automated testing is a plus
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.