The Engineer in Test - Fluids and Mechanical Modeling will be responsible for planning and developing test suites, building testing architecture, and hands-on testing of the Simscape Fluids and Simscape Driveline product areas. As a member of the development team, the engineer will participate in every phase of software development from feature inception to release. This position involves working closely with the respective development teams as well as Quality Engineers in the Physical Modeling group.
- Designing test strategies for new features
- Designing and developing automated test suites
- System-level and performance testing
- Participating in design reviews and code reviews and ensuring design for testability
- Reporting bugs to development team and actively qualifying bug fixes
- Designing test tools and enhancing existing ones
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Strong understanding of fluid and mechanical systems
- Programming experience with MATLAB and Simulink
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts
- Experience with any of the MathWorks Physical Modeling products
- Experience modeling and simulating physical systems
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.