Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Global Payments is the parent company for TSYS, Netspend, Heartland, TouchNet, OpenEdge, Xenial, Greater Giving, ACTIVE Network, and AdvancedMD. Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.
Summary of This Role
TSYS is a market leading, fast-growing, global financial technology company that needs motivated and talented individuals to assist with delivering exceptional results that create great solutions!
What Part Will You Play?Our engineering teams utilize industry-leading technologies to solve interesting and complicated challenges for our rapidly expanding global payments market. We are relentless in maximizing each individual’s career goals and aspirations, fostering interactions with like-minded people who share the same drive and passion, and allowing the freedom to create your own success. If you are looking for a culture based on engineering excellence, in which your contributions and ideas really make a difference, come join TSYS!
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Must have in-depth knowledge ofObject Oriented Design & Development (OOD)principles inC#or equivalent OOP language as well as API test development, quality engineering, test automation tool sets, and SQL data query language experience.
- 4 years of experience in an engineering, development, or technical delivery position.
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline; or commensurate experience is also accepted.
- Knowledge of.NET system services, communication protocols, or payment industry technologies is a plus.
- Able to quickly consume and understand business strategy and operating models; can apply gap analysis techniques to create long-term technical strategy; can ensure technical and application capabilities match business needs and goals.
- Able to infuse and drive quality engineering best practices and results within Agile iterations using: TDD and BDD methodologies, CI/CD automation pipelines, TQM development models, and QA regression frameworks with test automation.
- Able to effectively communicate goals, metrics, and value propositions across the organization.
- Must be teachable, give and receive feedback, and demonstrate success in their discipline on a consistent and transparent basis.
- Must be passionate about creating solutions, and solving complex problems – in the right way, at the right time, and for the right reasons.
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.