- Architect and build enterprise learning and knowledge management solutions working with a team with a track record of being at the leading edge of education technologies in the enterprise domain.
- Break down business and product requirements into technical specifications and document them
- Design, debate with your team, and drive architecture and technology stack decisions.
- Engineer efficient code based on technical specifications
- Work in an agile environment to deliver solutions for user acceptance testing and push to production
- Ensure solution commonality across products, as relevant and possible.
Desired Skills and Experiences
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Masters degree preferred, or 4+ years experience in developing full-stack high throughput, low latency web applications
- A passion for DevOps and test automation
- Intellectual capacity to understand most complex problems and explain them in simple terms to developers and stakeholders
- Obsess over accurate & concise communication and documentation
- Prior experience (or willingness to learn) metrics-driven development/management.
- A focus on results and shipping high-quality software
- Experience with Agile processes like Scrum or Kanban. Familiarity with using Jira and Confluence.
- The desire and ability to take initiative, learn more, try something new and embrace change
- Bonus points: Familiarity with / curiosity about graph databases, search, natural language processing
Years of Experience:7 - 10 Years
Travel:Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
- Employee Referral Program
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Stock Options
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
121,260 - 140,011 /yearWhat is this?
Senior Web Developer
Senior Web Developer