Peraton is seeking a Software Engineer in Colorado Springs, CO to support our Department of Defense customer.
What you'll do...
- The Software Engineer (Windows/Linux) will be responsible for software development, deployment, testing, and patching to address interoperability issues of space information systems across multiple domains.
- Engineer, design, install, implement, and configure information management and database software as well as provide ongoing support for Phoenix Prime;
- Collaborate with onsite and offsite team members within the company and outside groups
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for Phoenix Prime;
- Excellent knowledge base in DNS, DHCP, PKI certificates, LDAP, SMTP, HTTPS, SFTP, PostgreSQL, and MySQL to solve technical or functional issues;
- Write and maintain custom plugins to increase system capacity for information ingestion, transformation, and dissemination;
- Document software at user and API levels;
- Document system configurations to include network topologies, information products, access controls, software versions, and system workflows.
You'd be a great fit if...
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or related field
- You have 5+ years of software development experience (9+ years without degree)
- You have 2+ years of Java EE development
- You have 2+ years of RESTful web services development
- You have 2+ years of JDBC development for SQL databases
- You have experience with LDAP and PKI certificate management
- You have experience with development of XML document handling, transformation and management
- You possess a current TS/SCI security clearance and maintain the clearance
It would be even better if you...
- Have a successful track record of proactive problem solving.
- Have the ability to work independently and cross-functionally in a team environment.
- Have knowledge of programming for the AWS platform.
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- Influence major initiatives
Are you ready to join the next-generation of national security? Peraton is a fresh name in the industry with an established portfolio and legacy going back more than a century. We work differently than our peers – with agility, the freedom to innovate, an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of responsibility. As part of the Peraton team, you’ll be part of our movement to build a great company, solve the most daunting challenges facing mankind today, to protect and promote freedom around the world, and to secure our future, for our families, our communities, our nation, and our way of life.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.