Cyber Security Technology Controls, Global Identity & Access Management (GIAM)provides identity and access management solutions for the firm's infrastructure and applications. The team ensures that appropriate access controls are in place and applied effectively and continuously
We are looking for a high performing engineer to join our team to enhance and modernize our multi-factor authentication infrastructure across the enterprise including mobile and biometrics. In this role, you will:
- Interface with members of your team, line of business product teams, vendors and business analysts from other teams to deliver robust enterprise multi factor authentication solutions for JPMC and our clients.
- Develop reference implementations in Java that integrate MFA products with JPMC infrastructure.
- Design and develop monitoring and alerting solutions for our MFA implementations.
- Automate security scans, deployments and checkouts across environments (e.g., QA, UAT Production).
- Participate in the development and maintenance of automated regression tests.
- Assist in installing, configuring and testing upgrades and new capabilities to our existing RSA SecurID platform.
- Participate in installing, configuring and evaluating new MFA products including mobile and biometrics.
- Assist in advising other development teams from various Lines of Business on how to properly integrate with our MFA infrastructure.
- Provide tools and documentation to our operate team to reduce support efforts.
- Provide support to our operate team when required.
- Participate in daily scrum calls and leverage Jira to track your deliverables for each sprint.
- Work collaboratively with global team members and partners.
- Identify, communicate, mitigate and appropriately escalate risks and issues that impact planned deliverables.
- Understand our MFA architecture and how it fits into the overall security architecture including the architecture of the applications that consume our MFA solution.
- Participate in the planning and execution of Disaster Recovery/Resiliency tests.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong Communication Skills
- Understanding of Authentication (AuthN) and Authorization (AuthZ) platforms
- Experience designing, deploying or integrating with Multi-factor Authentication solutions
- Working knowledge of Java, Python, Shell Scripting or previous programming experience-
- Ability to work on multiple active projects simultaneously.
- Experience working in a financial services environment on Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions
- Experience with mobile MFA and biometrics
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Experience with performance testing, performance test tools, investigation and resolution.
- Understanding of DevOps and current hands-on experience with automation tools such as JIRA, Maven, Git and Bitbucket.
- Experience with job scheduling technologies like Autosys.
- Experience in Java, RESTful webservices, XML, JSON, and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in building highly available and maintainable systems.
- Experience with containers and Cloud readiness
- Industry standard certification such as CISSP and/or CISM is preferred.
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment