The Software Engineer (Java) role is central to the business mission of CardConnect. The engineer will architect, develop and test software components. Eligible candidates must be willing to keep pace with a group of talented Software Engineers while maintaining best practices and consistent conventions.
- Implement new products and product features
- Take ownership of projects and drive them through to completion, thoroughly and efficiently
- Perform research to determine the best technology/patterns to solve problems
- Participate in and contribute to requirements gathering, design discussions and code reviews
- Spring Framework
- RESTful services
- Relational Databases (Oracle preferred)
- 4-year engineering degree (Computer Science degree preferred)
- Spring MVC
- Spring Boot
- Spring Data
- NoSQL Databases (Couchbase preferred)
- Atlassian tools such as JIRA, Confluence and BitBucket
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Military Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Long Term Disability
- Donation-Matching Program
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid sick days
- Professional Development