Lendio makes small business loans simple. We are the nation’s largest marketplace for small business financing ($10+ Billion funded to date) and are passionate about helping small business owners get the capital they need to succeed.
Lendio is growing rapidly and needs motivated, capable Fullstack Software Engineer to work at our headquarters in Lehi, UT to help us achieve our goals.
Our Development team is a group of experienced and engaged software engineers building the premier fintech loan automation platform. You will work with all departments and stakeholders to deliver valuable products quickly and efficiently. You get the job done by holding yourself accountable to your commitments and deadlines, and we plan our projects well so that we don’t burn ourselves out. You QA your own work, and write automated tests.
We work in an iterative, agile environment, and we find balance in building the right thing at the right time.
We use the following technologies in our stack, but experience with these specific technologies is not required.
- PHP 7
- Must be willing to work in our Lehi, UT office
- 4+ years professional experience
- Experience with at least one object-oriented backend language
- Experience with relational databases, and ability to write performant SQL queries.
- Ability to work in an iterative, agile process.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work alone and as part of a dynamic team
Bonus points for….
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Open source contributions
- Experience with Scrum, Lean, or other Agile methodologies
- A full suite of traditional benefits, even for your fur babies!
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k with Company-Match & Immediate Vesting
- Company contributes to HSA
- Wellness program
- Work/Life balance
The best reason to work at Lendio is our culture! Check it out at #LendioLife and Glassdoor