Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Software Engineer - Localization and Mapping - Autonomous Robot Startup
San Francisco, CA
This company is a top tier autonomous robot startup that is disrupting a trillion dollar industry that touches billions of people. They have raised a large round of funding from top investors, and their team is comprised of world class engineers.
In addition to paying competitive salary (up to $200k or more if necessary), they will offer equity which could be very lucrative.
- Experience with SLAM systems on a vehicle, robot, or other substantial system
- Experience manipulating 3D point cloud data
- Knowledge of linear algebra, numerical optimization, and multi-view geometry
- Solid C++ coding skills
- Experience with sensors such as cameras, LIDAR, and IMUs
- Ability to discover and utilize newly published approaches take them to production
Nice to have:
- A Masters or PhD in Computer Science or Robotics, or equivalent experience
- Experience with robotics and frameworks such as ROS
- Experience with computer vision
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience with point cloud registration
- Experience with localization using HD maps
- Experience wwith probabilistic filtering for state estimation
- Experience with visual odometry
- Experience with nonlinear optimization techniques
- Experience with Qt, OpenGL, or other visualization tools
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: