Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Perform a critical role within the Insite agile based cloud development team chartered to develop and deploy new global fleet and service management products
- Research and propose key elements of mobile application development such as business process advancements through mobility integrations, hybrid application development strategy, and application development frameworks such as Ionic
- Approach mobility with a holistic view balancing functional needs and corporate requirements
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or related field
- Strong object-oriented programming skills, preferably in Angular
- Strong knowledge and experience with Angular, Swift/Objective-C, Java (Android), XCode, iOS SDK, Android SDK, and Android NDK
- 2 years related mobile application development experience strongly preferred
- Experience working in an Agile environment preferred
- Good written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to occasionally travel with overnight stays
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled