CGS Business Solutions is committed to helping you, as an esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or full-time opportunities in your area of expertise. We are currently seeking Technical Professionals who are searching for challenging and rewarding jobs for the following opportunity:
CGS is currently hiring for a self-starting C# .NET developer. Our Data and Document Management client in Costa Mesa is experiencing significant sustained growth and looking to hire a couple talented IT individuals. We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a mid-level .Net Full Stack Software Developer/ Engineer and FrontEnd Web Developers who enjoy being creative, innovative, and have a passion for continuous improvement in a test-driven development environment. Mentored by talented Senior Developers, you will have the opportunity to contribute your valuable ideas and be responsible for developing, maintaining, and enhancing company software for efficiency and quality. You will work on next generation solutions in alignment with the technology departments roadmap, while adhering to technical design and software coding standards.
QUALIFICATIONS 3+ years of professional experience with the .NET Framework. A min of 2+ years of working experience and coding with:
- 3+ years of proven experience on a Software Engineering/ Web Application Development team
- Proficiency in Visual Studio, ASP.NET MVC C# and .NET Framework.
- Exposure to modern front-end frameworks (AngularJS, Angular, Bootstrap etc.)
- Understanding of MS SQL.
- Experience with Angular and .NET Core is a big plus for web development team.
- Experience in all phases of the SDLC/ software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation and source management
- Familiar with Source Control Management tools & Build and Release methodologies e.g. TFS, Github etc
- Some experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Comfortable with code review and evaluation
- Have passion for learning new technologies and enhancing existing skills
- Experience multi tasking/ managing multiple projects and working within deadlines.
- Good at understanding requirements and estimation
- Good team player, have ability and willingness to learn
- A plus- previous exposure to Opentext product “Exstream” or similar composition software
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, OR relevant code school or bootcamp; OR equivalent experience.
- Develop C# code from requirements and according to client specifications
- Utilize existing code, rewrite it and turning it into RESTful/ WEB API’s.
- Apply best practices of professional software engineering, including testing, and deployment methodologies.
- Create testable, maintainable, efficient, secure, and consistently accurate code.
- Research, evaluate and propose new technologies and methodologies.
- Demonstrate a basic degree of creativity and problem solving skills
- Follow the established software development life cycle
- Follow established coding standards and naming conventions
- Support applications using software development methodologies including structured programming, documentation, design and code review
- Work with business analysts and application users to define and design robust user centric application solutions
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Document and maintain technical documentation for all work
- Provide regular status to project coordinators and management.