At eimagine, we believe one thing over everything. We are only as good as the people we hire to join our team.
eimagine is made up of focused, positive and fun professionals who work on various large scale projects at our onsite office in Indianapolis, IN. eimagine is a creative software development company that has been providing information technology solutions for nearly 20 years. Founded in 1998, eimagine specializes in Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, custom application development and mobile development. We are a Microsoft and Salesforce Partner with a staff Certified Professionals. Recognized as one Best Places to Work in Indiana since 2015, eimagine fosters an environment of employee engagement, career development and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are seeking a who will be responsible for implementing and supporting software applications for clients of eimagine. Successful candidates must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-directed, with a passion for understanding their clients’ business and implementing technical requirements in a way that fulfills that need. Outstanding listening skills, genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to the success of our projects. If you are looking for a challenge, willing to go the extra mile, and want to work with people who are just as talented as you are, this is the place for you!
- Proficient in client-side and server-side debugging methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft technologies and object-oriented programming including ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server.
- Capable of interpreting ERD, UML, and related diagrams and producing related documentation.
- Coding, testing, and analyzing software applications throughout the production life cycle
- Develop custom applications as defined by project teams, vendors and/or other organizational roles.
- Design, deploy and debug ASP. Net websites using Visual Studio
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Object Oriented Programming Architecture
- Basic Understanding or willingness to learn Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint.
- Excellent communication skills to include internal/external interaction, and documentation.
- Experience working in SDLC, validating solutions, and working as a Software Engineer.
- Proven ability to self-manage and complete project deliverables.
- Confident in making decisions, accurate, detailed-oriented and able to problem solve/analyze.
- Good interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication and basic project management skills.
- Functional and/or Technical Certifications as deemed appropriate for specialization.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or business administration required.