Excellent contract opportunity for a Sharepoint developer in Dallas, TX.
- Qualified candidate will have a Bachelors Degree or equal relevant experience (3 - 5 + years) as a .Net / SharePoint software engineer with 1 - 2 + years of InfoPath workflow experience.
- Candidate will be collaborating with UX, design, product management and engineering to help define and implement innovative solutions for product direction, visuals and experience.
- Develop and test new enterprise application features. Candidate should have Microsoft SQL Server experience.
- Will develop, maintain, enhance, and test client systems of moderate complexity.
- Candidate will need working knowledge of source control and merge process (GIT, TFS, SVN).
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Develops, maintains, enhances, and tests client .Net and InfoPath systems of low to moderate complexity.
- Serves as a technical point of contact on client engagements of low to moderate complexity.
- Involved with the investigation and resolution of system and software issues in the production environment.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of internal tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.