Position: Software Engineer (New College Grad)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
Come and join our team and be a part of this exciting transformation to cloud-based security!
Our company is growing rapidly and we’re expanding our Atlanta (Alpharetta), GA office. We’re looking for aspiring Engineers who want to play a vital role in our company’s success and be part of a technology revolution.
- Proficiency in programming languages – C/C++, Java or Python is a must.
- Strong in Algorithms and Data Structures
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong software design, profiling and verification skills
- Strong in fundamentals - High-performance Computing, Event-based programming, Multi-threading, Memory optimization, Fault Tolerance etc
- Good working knowledge of Linux or any other Unix variant
- Good understanding of distributed systems
- Very good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience required in similar or related technology
- Proficient in design/code reviews and preferably in writing automated unit and integration tests
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter takes initiative & ownership, identifies and completes tasks; goal driven
- Ability to work with remote teams, handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a Computer-related discipline.
***Seeking candidates local to the Greater Atlanta, GA area***
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.