We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals, providing customers with a competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the legal, tax and accounting, and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
If you are looking for an organization that is on the forefront of technology, look no further. Thomson Reuters offers new college grads the opportunity to learn from experienced professionals in a collaborative, innovative learning environment. We are currently looking for individuals who are launching their careers in the following areas: software engineering, software testing, database engineering, business analyst, data analyst, mobile development and more.
· Programming Languages (Java, J2EE, C#, VB.NET, Python, Ruby, Groovy)
· Mobile Development (iOS, Android)
· Relational Database (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server)
· Virtualization (VMware, Lab Manager, VDI)
· Operating Systems (Windows, UNIX, Linux, AIX, SuSe)
· Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline meeting program academic requirements
· Strong desire to learn new technologies
· Strong problem solving and issue resolution skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to communicate effectively and professionally to both technical and non-technical users
· Strong organization skills and attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize work and communicate issues in a timely manner
· Ability to work independently or as part of an agile development team
· Strong problem analysis approach.
*Thomson Reuters is unable to provide sponsorship for this position now or in the future
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America