Clean Harbors is seeking a Software Engineer to create, build, and sustain business applications utilizing the Microsoft technology stack exclusively.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Troubleshoot production issues and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Data maintenance by creating scripts to correct incorrect data.
- Gather and refine user requirements.
- Design and develop software solutions and business process solutions based on business needs and requirements.
- Unit tests and regression tests software solutions.
- Code migration and management, code review, etc.
- Support end user change management needs (documentation, information, etc.).
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years’ related work experience
- Strong understanding of .NET (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET)
- Strong understanding of WPF and WCF
- Strong understanding of TSQL and MS SQL Server
- Technical Aptitude
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Knowledge of software development life cycle processes
- Visual Studio/TFS
- Preferred experience: EDI, JQuery, Ajax
- Able to perform general office skills
- Always requires speaking and listening, and acuity
- Requires standing, walking, carrying, stooping, crouching, sitting, grasping and reaching.
- May require lifting, pulling and/or pushing up to 10 lbs.
Join our team today!
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers  ;
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.