Tenable is looking for a Software Engineer to join the Tenable.sc product team. Tenable.sc gives companies a comprehensive picture of their network, while keeping their data under their control. Built on leading Nessus technology, Tenable.sc discovers unknown assets and vulnerabilities, and monitors unexpected network changes before they turn into breaches.
- Make meaningful contributions to a product that forms the backbone of security infrastructure for companies and governments across the world.
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced agile environment
- Design, architect, and code new features
- Participate in improving the team dynamic and processes
- Contribute to code reviews
- Document your code contributions
- B.S or M.S. Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Good knowledge of modern programming practices: MVC, OO, unit tests, etc
- An understanding of good testing methodology
- Preferred, experience designing and developing Restful API’s
- Preferred, experience with efficiently querying relational databases
- Preferred, experience with Linux operating systems, particularly Red Hat variants
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
It is the commitment of Tenable to promote Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through adherence to equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at federal, state, and local levels to which Tenable is subject.