General Purpose of the Job
The Software Engineer/Artiva Programmer will be responsible for assisting the collections staff in maximizing their operations and processes. This position is the go-to-person for operations and IT to make the business successful. Researches and analyzes data, systems and processes to identify trends, performance levels and opportunities for improvement. Develops and leads the planning and implementation of project initiatives which impacts assigned department. Serves as an integral part of major and operational project work and may lead cross-functional project teams.
Essential Job Functions
- Monitors, analyzes, and evaluates existing systems and processes to identify opportunities for improving results, develops new processes and makes recommendations to business units.
- Compiles, analyzes and interprets data and makes strategic and tactical recommendations to business managers
- Supports departmental projects and work requests, tracking and reporting on progress to ensure timely implementation, and serves as liaison between the business unit and IT
- Partners with technology group to define business requirements, perform user acceptance testing
- Business application customization including UI design
- Team member to review and prioritize account recovery system fixes, enhancements, and new system requests
- Other job related duties as assigned
Knowledge and Experience
- Required - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Strong Technical knowledge and analytical skills
- Individual with prior work experience preferred
- Ontario Systems Artiva platform programming required
Primary Skills and Abilities
- Experience with at least one of these databases: InterSystems, Cache/Ensemble, any form of SQL, any form of NoSQL
- Programming experience in at least one of these languages: Node.js, any flavor of C, java, jBASE, UniVerse, SQL
- Knowledge of design patterns and a working fundamental knowledge of how to execute them in your preferred language
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups or managers, including working directly with clients
- Self-motivation with a strong desire to succeed
Optio Solutions, LLC., is a fast growing Accounts Receivable Management Company founded by CrossCheck, Inc., a leader in the financial services community for a solid 30+ years and the third largest payment approval and check guarantee provider in the nation. Optio Solutions offers customized, effective and flexible Profit Recovery and Accounts Receivable Management services. Optio Solutions brings a unique and quality-based approach to our clients’ delinquent accounts with proven written and verbal demand services.
Optio Solutions is a fast-paced dynamic and exciting work environment where you will be learning alongside talented programmers. You will have the ability to work with like-minded subject matter experts using competitive methodologies for quick feedback from all team members, presented frequently with interesting and challenging problems.
Optio Solutions offers team-oriented departments and a diverse group of friendly, motivated people. We enjoy a business-casual work place, contests, events and more! Optio Solutions offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, 401(k) with company match and Holiday/Sick/Vacation pay. EOE