Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities from informal training sessions to courses and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp.
Passionate about the latest trends in tech. You want to support the groundwork of a technology business. And you enjoy working across different areas of a software system. Driven by curiosity, you’re always looking to dive deep into new technologies and meaningfully apply them. You want to make an impact and improve the way the world works.
- Develop, design, and test software across various technical areas
- Work with senior engineers to build development skills
- Perform as a prime developer for distributed systems
- Advise on technology advancements and develop enhancements
- Integrate business processes with infrastructure and with stakeholders to deliver solutions
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical major such as Computer Science
- 3 years of experience with developing code for a distributed programming system with one or more: C#, .NET, Python, Java, C++
- Demonstrated experience working on programs using software engineering practices and coding
- An Active Top Secret/SCI w/FSP is required for this role
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services. Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Software Developer / Engineer